What is GoPath for Highschoolers?
GoPath, the world’s first platform that helps students understand their profile the same way colleges do.
Using a holistic approach to the college application process, GoPath is the platform to provide you with-
- Ratings along the same factors used by college admissions in the United States
- Help plan and guide students to stay on track and optimize their portfolio
- Keep parents informed about their child’s monthly progress
GoPath is a revolutionary student planner and college admissions portal for tracking and optimizing your high school portfolio.
Key Benefits for GoPath, the College Admission Portal
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in the 7 “well-rounded” categories that you need in order to boost your chances of admission
- Track your total points and get guidance on how you rank for different universities
- Monitor and share your interactive transcript that can hold all your academic records and your qualitative attributes
- Book and take meetings right on the platform (*GoMentor and GoCollege students only)
- A fully-featured task management system that comes pre-populated with Tasks based on your grade and interest
- Built-in profile score lets you monitor progress to reach your goals on a point system driven by your achievements, mentor notes, and academic qualification
- Integrated learning center with exclusive member-only access to videos, to-do lists, college prep material, and more tips and tricks
ReadyEdgeGo Students – Aayush
ReadyEdgeGo Students – David Hong
ReadyEdgeGo Students – Samridh
ReadyEdgeGo Students – Praneel Singla
GoPath is designed to improve your chances of getting accepted to your best college options. By personalizing tasks and opportunities by grade and interest, GoPath facilitates the high school experience to be simple, easy, and effective.
Understanding GoPath - The College Admissions Roadmap Portal